Financial and Technology Resources – Recursos Financieros y tecnológicos
Food and Meal Services – Servicios de Comida
OUSD Nutrition Services
During the closure, OUSD’s nutrition services will open tweleve school throughout the city where grab-and-go breakfast and lunch meals will be available for pick-up on Mondays and Thursdays. Those sites and time are listed below. These meals are available to all children in Oakland under the age of 18, regardless of what type of school they attend. Please bring a grocery bag or cooler to bring food home for the week.
–Monday: 8am to 12pm (3 breakfasts/3lunches per student)
–Thursday: 8am-12pm (2 breakfasts/2lunches per student)
-Sites in Northwest/West Oakland: Sankofa Elementary, West Oakland Middle School, Hoover Elementary
-Sites in Centeral Oakland: Oakland High School, Garfield Elementary
-Sites in East Oakland: Brete Harte Middle School, Life Academy/United for Success, Coliseum College Preparatory Academy, Madison Park Upper, Fremont High School, Castlemont High School, Elmhurst United Middle School
Sliding Scale or Free Medical Care – Atención médica asequible o gratuita
Mental Health Services – Servicios de Salud Mental
Urgent Dental Services – Servicios Urgentes Dentales
La Clinica Dental Clinic- 510-981-4146
Highland Hospital- 510-437-6575
Enroll At Vincent Academy
VINCENT ACADEMY is a K-5 charter public school located in West Oakland that is tuition free to all families. We offer outstanding elementary education, grounded in scholarship, compassion and resilience. The school is founded on the belief that academic success is attainable for all students.
As an innovative charter school, VINCENT ACADEMY combines a rigorous academic program, with an emphasis on the arts, along with a broad program of education and support services for parents. The school also offers extended hours daily (7am to 6pm) and a summer program.
How Can I Apply?
- Create an account through https://enrolloak.org/. Select the blue “Enroll Oakland Charters Application” icon.
- If you are having trouble accessing an account, please call the school at 510.452.2100 for assistance and next steps.
What happens next?
- You will be notified of admission or waitlist through email or text. Letters are also mailed out for offers of admission.
- Once offered admissions, please log back in through https://enrolloak.org/ to complete the registration packet.
- Invitation by email/text and letter to attend mandatory orientation meeting